Starting in December 2015 the ZK/U - Center for Art and Urbanistics - offers coworking-spaces for professionals from the field of art, architecture, social-engagement and research related to urbanistics.
The ZK/U is a cultural hub in Berlin, Moabit, situated in a former freight train station. It hosts thirteen international artists residencies, one refugee-workshop, one conference space and two large spaces for cultural events.
Following a successful launch of its residency programme in 2012, ZK/U aspires to foster links between local professionals and its international residents by establishing co-working opportunities.
Surrounded by a relaxing public park, the ‘Stadtgarten Moabit’ with a fantastic view to the container shipping of Westhafen, it provides ideal conditions for an inspiring working atmosphere in a vivid and diverse cultural environment.
How to apply: Fill out the application form (http://goo.gl/forms/EZtUkoDa6M) and send us samples of your working practice (up to 5MB) by email to [email protected]. We’ll answer you a week after latest.
The 150,- EUR rate for a floating working space includes:
- a large working desk (120x80 cm individual spaces within shared table)
- individual lamp and a comfortable chair
- fast internet connection (VDSL)
- private lockers
- an easily accessible working location by public transportation (5 min. walk from U9 Birkenstr. or 7 min. walk from Ringbahn Westhafen or Beusselstr.).
- 24/7 access with own keys
- Printing, scanning and copying station
- Meeting area with hot plate, coffee machine, kettle and a fridge
- bathroom with shower
- two-weekly cleaning
- a sunny terrace on the south side and a covered one on the Westhafen harbour side
- regular cultural events
- 20% discount on the rental of ZK/U’s main hall, basement and conference spaces
Come and join a dynamic community of artists, urbanists, cultural workers and social entrepreneurs!
Get in touch
Name: Samuel Kalika
Company: KUNSTrePUBLIK e.V.