- Kreuzberg, 3 min to Moritzplatz, 8 min to Prinzenstr. on foot.
- in a beautiful former valve factory (Aquacarrée)
- wide range of lunch places in neighbourhood. Prinzessingarten. Oranienstraße.
- Modulor – best material and model store in Europe – around the corner.
- amazing infrastructure of laser cutting, 3d printing, all that, in the neighbourhood.
- night club on the ground floor for work-life balance
- 129 m² shared space, in the third floor
- plus cellar 12 m² if you need to store some shit
- super bright, open plan, plenty pin up space
- meeting room available for serious talks or quiet moments
- has architecture book library. also has couch for little naps
- small kitchen with espresso machine and fridge. chats possible
- shelves provided, chairs provided, desks provided
- no office mief, no carpets
Infrastructure & service
- 24h 7day access, no nonsense
- internet, with 3 fixed IP-Adresses
- weekly cleaning service
- theft insurance, includes all electronics, also laptops etc.
- beautiful simple tables on famous eiermann table frames
- freight elevator
- parking spots available for rent
- heating included
- You’ll share the space with a bunch of young design / architecture / planning practices. We are from Germany, Italy, Portugal, Sweden.
Come visit us at Lobeckstr 30-35 / 306 | D-10969 Berlin and have a look, or ask us questions at [email protected].
Get in touch
Name: Filippo imberti